wanted to know more about me, a lot more and it took me a few days to get through the questions.
So, here is a look into who I am and then some. This feature scrolls, so you will not see all of it at first!
1. If you could be any character from anything, what would it be?Lara Croft
2. Funniest thing you've ever seen?
I know he is not a thing, but that man makes me laugh tell I cry.
3. If you could magically conjure one and only one being into existence, what would it be? An item, person, etc. (No things like "I WISH FOR THREE MORE WISHES!)
My Son, he passed away in 2003
4. Who is your favorite person alive?
I don’t have just one, my friends and family are my favorite people alive.
5. If you could go anywhere in the world (place, not country), where would it be? Why?
New Zealand because there is nowhere else on earth like it.
6. What would you like to do as a dream job? Like... if you could do ANYTHING, what would it be?
Own and run an Animal Rescue Rehabilitation Shelter for all abused, abandoned and neglected animals
7. HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING UP!?
I am fairly certain it is a middle finger, Mids!
8. Can you do this please?
Type in the beginning of a question into Google
Pick the funniest suggested result
Post it in your journal
I typed ‘What was that? It is the best I could come up with…
9. What website do you practically live on?
Words with Friends
My Aunt, my Cousin and I have been playing continuously since 2012
10. What song verse pretty much describes your life?
All Ends Well: Atler Bridge
If you believe in nothing else
Just keep believing in yourself
There will be times of trouble,
It's gonna hurt like hell
This much I know, all ends well
It all ends well
11. What is the weirdest term you've ever seen on Urban Dictionary?
Never used it, so have no idea
12. Favorite Indie game (please don't say Undertale or Five Nights At Freddy's)?
Um, wrong generation to know what this is, must be a video game. The last video games I played were Tetris, Centipede, Frogger and Donkey Kong
Okay clueless here??? Looks like slang for What to me!
Thirteen Fun Facts
1. I am intolerant of idiots.
2. Patience is not my virtue.
3. When I set my mind to do something, get out of the way! I am like a pitbull on it…no one can change my course.
4. I have obsessive compulsive disorder.
5. . I drowned when I was a kid. My memories of it are just light on the water, it was peaceful, beautiful. I am not sure if it was my mind protecting me or not, but that is how I remember it…at least until the lifeguard beat the life back into me…
6. I LOVE music! I have over 700 CDs, all of Kiss on vinyl until "Creatures of the Night", and yes I still have my turn table...I can’t get rid of them even though I love my IPod.
I love Rock (Aerosmith, AC/DC), some hard Rock (Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch), Alternative (Incubus), R&B (mostly the old stuff, Temptations), Dance, some Techno (Prodigy, Chemical Brothers), some country (Merle Haggard, Brooks and Dunn, Garth Brooks) and Blues (Stevie Ray Vaughn).
7. Spring and Fall is my favorite seasons.
8. I am not fond of crowded places and avoid them at all cost. Except for concert settings…it is so weird, but I am just fine in those situations, until it is time to get the heck out of there. I also seem to do well when I am out with my camera, no time to care about people unless they are my subject matter!
9. I grew up on a ranch, had horses and every critter known to man.
My mom called me the pied piper, I would bring it all home, cats, dogs, one time a ferret. People would just dump their pets out in the middle of nowhere and I'd get off the school bus and they would follow me home.
10. I was adopted at birth and I am okay with it. My biological mother was 16 years old. Who knows anything about being a parent at 16!
11. The most amazing lyrics and music I have ever heard is still from the album "The Dark Side of the Moon" by Pink Floyd.
12. I am addicted to Iced Tea (caffeine)!
13. I raced 2 stroke go-carts as a kid. To say I am an aggressive driver, is an understatement. But, I do not drive reckless, I do not tailgate and I use my turn signals. I learned defensive driving in Europe and I am aware of every car around me. I have never been in an accident I caused and I got my first ticket at age 36. I own a Tacoma, but my car is a VW GTI. My GTI handles just like a go cart, very stiff suspension and sensitive steering…I love it! It may get me into trouble one day…soon.
1. What is the last movie that ever made you cry?
2. What song do you like to listen to when you need to motivate yourself to do something difficult?
Of late, Million Miles an Hour, Nickelback...Yes Nickelback, I love the tempo of this song! I motivate myself by driving and listening to music.
3. Describe your first paranormal experience. If you haven't had one; do you believe it's possible?
Oh it is possible, my grandmother haunts my mother’s home. The first one that I was totally not in denial about…that goes back to when I was a teenager.
See journal scooby777.deviantart.com/journ…
4. When you're too excited about something (negatively or positively, just extra energy) what do you like to do to calm down?
Get away from everyone, I need the absence of people, of sound
5. How many tattoos, piercings, scars (natural or decorative), implants, other body mods do you have?
One tattoo, I have too many scars to count (tomboy). Two ear piercings in each ear.
6. What is your favorite flavor that isn't a gum but you wish it was?
My favorite is already in a gum
7. When you think of the word "tomorrow", what's the first thing that comes to mind?
Damn…I have to get up! I am not a morning person. But, if it is to do something fun that I want to do like run to a photo shoot, I am up way before I need to be from excitement.
8. What is your favorite poem of all time.
Fire and Ice
By Robert Frost
Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.
9. If you could go back in time and interview anyone that's ever lived, who would it be?
Harriet Beecher Stowe
10. If reincarnation were real and you could pick to be anything you wanted in the next life, what you choose to be? Why?
A better version of me.
11. What is your least favorite bad habit that you have?
I over think things too much, sometimes. I think it is a girl thing.
12. What artistic hobbies do you have, and what inspired you to get into them?
I have been taking photo’s since I was 8, my step-dad was a professional photographer and I soaked it up like a sponge. I can draw well and I have a knack for letter styling, it just came naturally. I write poetry, but it usually takes a significant emotional event to inspire me.
13. What's the scariest thing (in your opinion of fear) that you've ever done or want to do?
Well, it isn’t scary to me anymore, but scuba diving. I have always loved water, but then I saw Jaws when I was a teenager, it changed everything. Made always think about what lurks beneath. So, when I decided to learn to scuba dive, it was hard…mind over matter. But, once I learned and became certified to wreak dive, it opened a whole new world for me. I can see what lurks beneath now.
I am very sorry for your terrible loss my dear Shari. I know that some hurts never heal or go away.
YOU ARE THE BEST #19 (#18 kept me tied up for awhile!)
Have a wonderful week Sheri!
Ps. LOVE your choice in music btw!
You haven't seen my photos from the weekend yet. I had a ball and have a 100 or so more photos to go through.
I have not had time to view anyone's for a few days now, it's been very busy here all weekend.. My daughter had her 8th birthday party over the weekend and it takes a lot to plan a party! I was so exhausted by the end of it, the next day I had to just take some time and relax.
I'll be attempting to play catch up again here today.
Sounds like you had a great time though, that is wonderful and I will get to yours as soon as possible!
Take care Sheri, enjoy the rest of your weekend.